Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Better get training....I mean writing!

It has been a while...

Don't know why it has taken me this long to get writing again. I guess after the build up to and experience of China and then the celebrations following, I was triathloned out  - if that's a word!?

Now, we have hit under 100 days to the BIG one and things are starting to rev up at home.

Serious training program is in progress, diet is becoming important again and the past years Hawaii IM dvds are dusted and being played regularly.

A few weeks ago, it was announced that China Ironman will no longer be on Hainan, instead it has moved to the mainland. This was disappointing for us, as if we ever planned to return at least we would have had some knowledge on the race and the locations. Now all the information I logged, to eventually post on this blog, is obsolete. However, I think it may still be useful to some if I post a page on the experience of China with a  few general tips  - will get my head into this soon.

So for now, just wanted to sign on to say I am back and writing and to watch this space - subscribe now so you can follow our Hawaii IM journey!

No comments: